The Body The Body

I rarely rate games on here.

But this one was really good, and i really enjoyed it ESPECIALLY considering how minimalistic it is (if it took you more than a couple days, I'd slap myself, especially for robbing the music :P)

Anyhow, thanks for making it--I walked out, but not because I was angry I just didn't wanna use the gun :P

If you like dubstep, check out some of my tracks--feel free to use any at any time, just let me know and you can have permission forever :)

[oZ] ~ Frankenstep (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Frankenstep (Dubstep)

don't get me wrong

I reeaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like it but I kind of got over the wob-pattern around 60% through.

~`The Race Against Time`~ ~`The Race Against Time`~

Iunno...

Something about this just didn't even make me feel like I was listening to a real song. Not trying to hate, but all I heard was purely background music....which is to say music I don't wanna pay any attention to >.< Maybe consider me an outlier....I gave you a three just for making a decent amount of activity happen at the same time without it sounding like just bullshit.

Rhyhart responds:

I can't see where your coming from really about not listening to a real song but its all good. Thanks for the criticism and the review even though you don't like it man.

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

Intense track!

I like how stressed out this song made me feel. I love when songs can make me freak out in my head. Congrats on a successful freak out :O

Give some of my uploaded stuff a shot? I like to mess with my head in a similar way to this....

I think my stuff is more...schizophrenic though :P

This is just solid.